This week has been hectic! I adopted two new dogs, came back from whirlwind travel, learned so much at work, hosted a party at my house, dealt with some personal issues, and so much more.
I am excited for this weekend and I have so much to look foward to!
- Going out with my friends here in Mexico tonight! I am sure it will be epic.
- Exploring the southwest of the U.S. The great thing about where I live in Mexico is that I can pop back into the U.S. anytime I want! I am hoping to go hiking with my little Chihuahuas!
- I finally picked names for my little Chihuahuas that I adopted from a local animal shelter, Sal y Pimenta (Salt and Pepper in English). One is black with white spots, the other white with black spots.
- I am looking forward to game night with new friends.
- I am cheering my friends on who are running a 1/2 marathon in Mexico this Sunday. BBQ to follow!
- Me time. I can not wait to break into my art set and create magic!